Linkway Medical Practice is committed to:
- Provide a high standard of medical care.
- Ensure that patients are seen by the most appropriate healthcare professional as quickly as possible.
- Provide patients with an experience and environment that is comfortable. Friendly, professional and covers all aspect of health and safety requirements.
- Involve other professionals in the care of our patients where this is in the best interests for example referral for specialist care and advice.
- Ensure all members of our team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- Guide all staff in accordance with diversity and equality.
- Treat all patients with dignity and equality.
- Continually improve the lines of communication to patients using the latest technologies as appropriate.
- Develop new ways to educate and inform patients in order to encourage patients to be pro-active in their health and well being.
- Ensure effective and robust information and clinical governance systems.
- Continue to improve our healthcare services by monitoring and auditing.
Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 6.30pm
Ring 0121 553 4000 (option 1 for appointments)
(To help ease the demand on the practice telephone system please can you avoid ringing the practice during busy times (8.00 - 10.00am) during Monday to Friday for all NON-URGENT requests.)
|The Partners||Salaried Doctors|
|Dr Helen Hughes
Dr David Winteler
Dr Kamlesh Rana
|Dr James Tomlinson
Dr Emma Langeveldt
Dr Mary Horton
The Linkway Medical Practice is situated in the Lyng Health Centre in the centre of West Bromwich. The Central Bus and Metro Tram Stations are a short walk away. There is a 'Pay and Display' Car Park (free parking for the first 1.5 hours) and full access for the disabled.